• Liquid materials deposited by a printing head, in the same manner as an ink jet printer.
• Material droplets are immediately cured by a UV light.
• Flexible and rigid materials available.
• Hardened rigid materials have similar properties to polypropylene, polycarbonate, HDPE and ABS.
• Hardened flexible material have similar properties to rubber and silicone.
• Layer thickness can typically range from .0006 to .0012.
• Clear and limited colored material options are available.
• Excellent feature detail, with minimal textured surface off the machine.
• Cost effective for smaller sized parts.
• Larger parts are possible, but may be more cost effective using other processes.